Because disaster preparedness is critical today
In today’s world, there’s no denying: companies need to be prepared in case of emergency or disaster situations.
Rapid Response Inc. (RRI), a sister company to EWMI, provides immediate response to any emergency — from oil spills to chemical leaks to any type of release. What’s more, thanks to RRI’s affiliation with Environmental Waste Minimization, Inc. (EWMI), they have resources to handle the emergency situation and the follow-through. After containment and cleanup, the job can be easily turned over to EWMI for remediation, treatment and disposal. The whole process is seamless and affordable.
Rapid Response Inc. and EWMI are Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency (PEMA) certified.
When time is of the essence:
- Immediate response, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Coverage for all types of emergencies
from Level D to Level A
- Fully trained and certified staff and response teams
- For more information, please visit www.rri‑hazmat.com
- For an immediate emergency, call: 877‑460‑1038
- Cargo recovery
- Chemical spills
- Incident management
- Insurance claims
- Mercury cleanup
- Oil/fuel spills
- Post-fire cleanup
- Product transfers
- Remote opening capabilities
Now is the time to plan ahead. Find out how we can help you be prepared for any emergency.