Full-service solution from licensed professionals
Like any valuable resource, soil must be properly managed in accordance with current regulations. EWMI can help you achieve sustainable and cost-effective disposal and recycling. Count on us for soil classification, gridding, sampling, transportation and disposal of all soils, as well as site gridding for disposal purposes.
- Transportation (union and non-union trucking options)
- Waste characterization plan design and implementation
- Logistics coordination
- Sustainable disposal options for all types of waste
- $25 million liability insurance
- NJ licensed A-901 soil transporter & manager
- NYC Trade Waste Broker License BIC-493363
- MBE/WBE/DBE capabilities
Hazardous Waste Site Foundation
EWMI assisted in the design of the waste characterization plan necessary to obtain shipping approvals to a network of disposal facilities. EWMI’s…
Power plant soil removal
The client located in the North Eastern part of Luzerne County Pennsylvania, generated a pile of non-hazardous soil for removal. EWMI was contracted…
To discuss your soil management needs, please contact our knowledgeable client services team.